Sadly, black dogs are often overlooked when people go to a shelter to adopt. Their color has nothing to do with their personalities and they make as good pets as those of other colors. Here are some cute reasons why one should consider adopting a black dog.
10. Black dogs are easy to find in the snow.
9. Black dogs absorb heat, perfect for cuddling on a cold winter day.
8. Black dogs make you appear thinner.
7. Black dogs excel at nighttime games of hide and seek.
6. Black dogs never look dirty.
5. Black goes with everything and look well with any outfit.
4. Black dogs look presentable on any formal occasion.
3. Black is a combination of every color in the spectrum, so you actually have a dog who is blue, green, red, etc.
2. Black dog hair is invisible when it sticks to your good black wool coat.
And the #1 reason to adopt a black dog:
A black dog is just as loving, loyal and trustworthy as a white, brown or yellow dog.
Please don’t pass by them in the shelter, think of all the positives when you adopt a black dog.