What products are available for dogs?
There are so many new and wonderful products available for dogs these days. We'd like to talk about them and would appreciate your input and experience with any of the products mentioned.
Before using any grooming aid make it a positive experience fo your dog. Pet him, tickle him, whatever you do to make him feel safe, secure and loved.
Let's begin with leashes, harnesses and collars. There are many different types depending on the size of your dog and what you are using them for.
- ALERT - Natural Balance Dog Food
- ALERT - Real Ham Bone for Dogs
- Are Seat Belts for Dogs Really Safe
- Arthritis Pain Relief for Canines
- Calming Shirts for Pets
- Can Pet Micro Chipping Help You Find Your Dog
- Choosing Brushes and Combs for Dogs and Cats
- Choosing dog toys for chewy dogs
- Choosing the Right Dog Muzzle
- Coming Soon - the Scoop on Dogs
- DIY Dog Toys
- Do Dogs Need Sweaters
- Dog Beds
- Dog Health, are Vitamin Supplements Necessary?
- Dog Kennels and Crates
- Dog Leashes
- Dog Prebiotics: VIYO
- Doggie Breath - Causes and Cures
- Doggie Doors/Flaps
- Feeding Your Pets Raw Food
- Finding Pet Food for Dogs with Sensitive Stomachs
- Food and Water Equipment for Dogs
- GPS Systems and Guide Dogs
- Grooming Aids for Dogs
- Harnesses for Your Dog
- K9 Magazine Reviews FlexPet with CM8
- Message and Breakaway Collars for Dogs
- Natural Arthritis Pain Relief Eliminates Dog's Limp
- Natural Arthritis Pain Relief for JoJo
- Never Lose Your Best Friend Again With A GPS Dog Collar
- Noseprinting Your Pet
- Pet Life Radio Interview with creator of FlexPet, a joint pain supplement for pets
- Physical Aids for Dogs
- Potential Life-saving Dog Collar
- Praise for the Paw Plunger
- Protect Your Pets From Sunburn
- Protect dog walkers, riders, and their pets from outdoor shocks
- Reflective Dog Collars Protect Your Pet
- Spending On Pets Continues To Rise
- Tessa couldn't climb the stairs
- What Dog Clippers Suit Your Pet The Best?
If you are looking for something that you can't find Ask Iris and she'll be happy to help.